Founded in 1989, Corridor is the nation’s leading provider of tech-enabled revenue cycle and compliance services to healthcare partners delivering patient care in the home. For more than 30 years, our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have partnered with provider organizations of all sizes to resolve the unique challenges of home-based care.
Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivers solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation, compliance, billing and education.
Symphony™ is Corridor’s tech-enabled, end-to-end revenue cycle management solution for hospice. From intake to claim resolution, Symphony allows you to better manage your entire revenue cycle – optimizing efficiency and ensuring complete, fair and timely reimbursement.
Combining decades of best practices, enabling technology, and deep expertise, Corridor Symphony delivers real results while eliminating key challenges.
- Reduce overhead by eliminating back office recruiting and training
- Get predictable costs with fees based on % of cash collected, not per claim
- Streamline documentation and accelerate cash flow
- Capture and maximize all revenue opportunities
- Stay compliant in a complex reimbursement landscape
- Spend less time on revenue cycle work so you can focus on patient care
Chat With Us!
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|